PROFESSIONAL BLENDED LEARNING
- myPOCacademy is an online educational platform providing information on the value of point-of-care testing (POCT) across multiple medical specialities.
- Learning materials are multi-format, easily digestible and diverse, ranging from professionally accredited webcasts and live events, to bite-size fact sheets, publication summaries and rapid-fire e-learning courses.
ASSESS YOUR UNDERSTANDING
- myPOCacademy materials and activities offer opportunities for self-assessment, interactivity and feedback throughout.
- Live events feature case studies and Q&A sessions with experts in the field, and e-learning courses provide regular knowledge checks.
ACCESS THE LATEST EXPERT PERSPECTIVES
- Hear international experts in primary care discuss their experience with implementing POCT via our range of webcast events and our podcast series.
- myPOCacademy is your go-to resource for the latest updates and expert opinions relating to POCT from across the globe.
Jonathan Cooke, BPharm, MPharm, PhD, FRPharmS
Honorary Professor, University of Manchester, Manchester Pharmacy School. Visiting Professor in the Infectious Diseases and Immunity Section, Imperial College London
Dag Berild, MD, PhD
Professor Infectious Disease, University of Oslo & Oslo Metropolitan University
Carl Llor, PhD, MD
University Institute in Primary Care Research Jordi Gol, Via Roma Health Centre, Barcelona. Research Unit for General Practice, Department of Public Health, University of Odense
Kevin Fernando, FRCGP, FRCP Edin., FAcadMEd, MSc Diabetes
General Practitioner Partner at North Berwick Health Centre, Education Director, GPnotebook Education, Scottish Lead in Primary Care, Diabetes Society
Bernd Schultes, MD, PhD
Head of the Metabolic Center St. Gallen, Switzerland, Managing Director, friendlyDocs Ltd.
Enrico Torre, MD
Director of Diabetology, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases Services, ASL 3 Genovese Hospital, Villa Scassi of Genoa, Italy
Ivan Gentile, MD
Full Professor of Infectious Diseases, Director of the Residency Program of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Chief of the Infectious Diseases Unit, University Federico II, Naples, Italy