YOUR NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE
How can rapid testing revolutionise patient care?
Point-of-care testing (POCT) gives patients and care providers their test results within minutes, enabling doctors to discuss and arrange patient care management on the spot1-2.
POCT also has the potential to improve practice workflow, which can lead to both operational and cost savings2-4.
myPOCacademy is an online knowledge platform for healthcare professionals in primary care. It provides valuable insights from professionals with real-world POCT expertise - with simple, multi-format, regularly updated educational resources covering multiple therapeutic areas.
Wed 21 Dec 2022
Wed 21 Dec 2022
Gain the latest insights on respiratory infections and related rapid tests aimed at expediting appropriate isolation decisions and antiviral treatments. Be informed on the technology differences in diagnostic test methods and hear use cases on testing protocols focused on efficient patient management and quality initiatives, including antimicrobial stewardship.
Respiratory Season: New Diagnostic Challenges and Strategies for Antimicrobial StewardshipenAccess Now
PROFESSIONAL BLENDED LEARNING
- myPOCacademy is an online educational platform providing information on the value of point-of-care testing (POCT) across multiple medical specialities.
- Learning materials are multi-format, easily digestible and diverse, ranging from professionally accredited webcasts and live events, to bite-size fact sheets, publication summaries and rapid-fire e-learning courses.
ASSESS YOUR UNDERSTANDING
- myPOCacademy materials and activities offer opportunities for self-assessment, interactivity and feedback throughout.
- Live events feature case studies and Q&A sessions with experts in the field, and e-learning courses provide regular knowledge checks.
ACCESS THE LATEST EXPERT PERSPECTIVES
- Hear international experts in primary care discuss their experience with implementing POCT via our range of webcast events and our podcast series.
- myPOCacademy is your go-to resource for the latest updates and expert opinions relating to POCT from across the globe.