GDPR - 通用数据保护条例声明
For persons located in the EEA: The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is in force from 25 May 2018. The GDPR amends and updates the rights you have in relation to your personal data, and what companies that process your personal data are permitted and required to do. It also requires that we provide you with the following information in addition to that which you have already received: This supplemental notice supersedes any information you have already received from us.
The GDPR introduces new and extended rights in relation to your personal data beyond those already highlighted to you. These are:
- The right to rectify, or erase any wrong or incomplete personal data that Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities holds about you;
- The right to access the personal data that Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities holds about you;
- The right, in some cases, to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making intended to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to you, such as analytics based on conduct. Please refer to the cookies section of the privacy notice for more information on how to exercise this right if it is indicated that cookies are being used;
- Where you have provided your personal data to us with your consent or as part of a contract, the right to the portability of that personal data to another person or, if it’s technically feasible for us to do so, to another company;
- The right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection supervisory authority or to receive compensation for any damage you suffer; and
- The right to withdraw your consent to Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities processing of your personal data without detriment, where you have provided consent for Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities to process your personal data.
FURTHER INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW
- International transfers - We transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to third countries which do not offer the same level of protection as required by the EEA. In order to safeguard your personal data we will only make such transfers on the basis of (i) a decision of the European Commission that permits this, or (ii) subject to EU-approved Standard Contractual Clauses. Please note, Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities has entered into data transfer agreements based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses to transfer your personal data from the EEA to third countries, which includes the United States. To access or receive a copy of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses which we use to export your personal data from the EEA, please contact our EU DPO (details below).
- Storage - Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is needed to provide you with (i) the Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities service or product that you have requested; and/or (ii) access to our websites and services. Alternatively, your personal data will also be stored for as long as we require it to respond to your queries and concerns or in accordance with any legal requirements, including those in relation to product or medical device safety. For further information please contact your local customer care or the EU-DPO office using the details below.
- Why we need your data - The provision of personal data to Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities is required to fulfil the terms of a contract you have with Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities, to provide you with a product or service you have requested, to comply with local laws, such as those relating to product or medical device safety. Any failure to provide such personal data will mean that Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities cannot provide you with the product or service you have requested.
- Customer care, queries and issues: please follow Alere, Inc. and all subsidiaries and related entities’s normal recommended channels.
- Data Protection Officer: if you have any queries in relation to the processing of your personal data please contact our EU DPO at http://www.abbott.com/eu-dpo.html.