Prof. Jonathan Cooke
Department of Surgery and Cancer, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London, Faculty of Biology Medicine and Health, University of Mancherter, UK
Prof. Nick Frances
PhD, MD Professor of Primary Care Research in the School of Primary Care, Population Sciences and Medical Education, University of Southampton, UK
Prof. Ivan Gentile
Associate Professor of Infections Diseases, Director of the Residency Program of Infectious & Tropical Diseases Dept of Clinical Medicine and Surgery, Chief of the Infections Diseases Unit AOU Federico II, Naples, Italy
Professional Blended Learning Continuum
- MyPOCAcademy is an interactive educational resource providing information on the rationale for Point of Care Testing testing and its value, across a number of medical specialities.
- The courses will allow you to enhance your knowledge and skills at your own pace.
- CME-accredited materials and webinars will be available shortly
Assess Your Understanding
- Within each course are test questions that allow you to test your knowledge.
- Interactive patient case studies enable you to view the benefits of Point of Care Testing in real-life clinical scenarios
Convenient Access to Latest POC Information
- MyPOCAcademy is your go-to resource for the latest information related to Point of Care Testing.
- Learning can be accessed at your convenience with the click of a button.