Flu in the elderly patients in the Emergency Department
Estimated time for completion: 30 minutes (please note that duration may vary between learners)
Outlined challenges in the diagnosis and management of influenza and the benefits offered by rapid molecular influenza diagnostic testing.
Physicians, nurses and coordinators working with patients with influenza
- Understand the challenges involved in diagnosing influenza
- Explain the value offered by the use of POC testing in this setting
- Self-assess understanding of the topics covered
- Execution Self paced
- Estimated Duration 30 MINUTES
- Available for
- This application provides a verifiable certification when it's completed.
- Investment 0,00 EUR Free