Professional Blended Learning Continuum
- MyPOCAcademy is an interactive educational resource providing information on the rationale for Point of Care Testing testing and its value, across a number of medical specialities.
- The courses will allow you to enhance your knowledge and skills at your own pace.
- CME-accredited materials and webinars will be available shortly
Assess Your Understanding
- Within each course are test questions that allow you to test your knowledge.
- Interactive patient case studies enable you to view the benefits of Point of Care Testing in real-life clinical scenarios
Convenient Access to Latest POC Information
- MyPOCAcademy is your go-to resource for the latest information related to Point of Care Testing.
- Learning can be accessed at your convenience with the click of a button.
Jonathan Cooke BPharm, MPharm, PhD, FRPharmS
Honorary Professor, University of Manchester, Manchester Pharmacy School. Visiting Professor in the Infectious Diseases and Immunity Section, Imperial College London
Dag Berild MD, PhD
Professor Infectious Disease, University of Oslo & Oslo Metropolitan University
Carl Llor PhD, MD
University Institute in Primary Care Research Jordi Gol, Via Roma Health Centre, Barcelona. Research Unit for General Practice, Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen