YOUR NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE
ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON POINT-OF-CARE TESTING
myPOCacademy offers diverse learning and development opportunities related to primary care, especially for healthcare professionals working across the cardiovascular, respiratory and diabetes therapeutic spectrums.
By enhancing your knowledge of point-of-care testing (POCT) and learning from other professionals with real-world expertise in POCT implementation, you will create the opportunity to improve both patient experiences and primary care workstreams day by day.
Mon 30 Nov/2020
Hear our expert panel discuss the value of point-of-care testing in diabetes and comorbidities management in the context of COVID-19
Watch the exclusive on-demand event recording only on myPOCacademy. This video seminar features a global panel of experts including Professor Oliver Schnell (Germany), Professor Neale Cohen (Australia), Dr Erna Lenters Westra (The Netherlands), Dr Devaki Nair (UK), Dr Peter Johansson (Sweden), Dr Enrico Torre (Italy) and Professor Bernd Schultes (Switzerland). Click here to see the full programme and watch the video seminar.
PROFESSIONAL BLENDED LEARNING
- myPOCacademy is an online educational platform providing information on the value of point-of-care testing (POCT) across multiple medical specialities.
- Learning materials are multi-format, easily digestible and diverse, ranging from professionally accredited webcasts and live events, to bite-size fact sheets, publication summaries and rapid-fire e-learning courses.
ASSESS YOUR UNDERSTANDING
- myPOCacademy materials and activities offer opportunities for self-assessment, interactivity and feedback throughout.
- Live events feature case studies and Q&A sessions with experts in the field, and e-learning courses provide regular knowledge checks.
ACCESS THE LATEST EXPERT PERSPECTIVES
- Hear international experts in primary care discuss their experience with implementing POCT via our range of webcast events and our podcast series.
- myPOCacademy is your go-to resource for the latest updates and expert opinions relating to POCT from across the globe.