Improving your surgical skills through distant technical learning
- Develop technical surgical skills through simulation training
- Increase self confidence in real surgery
- Professional training material
- Interface with expert key opinion leaders
- Workshops and Event information
My Virtual Anastomosis My Virtual Anastomosis
A continuous blended learning pathway for Anastomotic Skills
MY VIRTUAL ANASTOMOSIS, is a digital portal that interactively connects scholars in training with expert faculty. The main goal is to help scholars develop their practical surgical skills, and to maximize the training effect through ongoing, personalized feedback provided by an expert surgeon-evaluator. Together with Ethicon's Anastomotic Skills labs and the Arroyo's Anastomotic Simulator, winner of the EACTS 2011 Ethicon CARDIOVACULAR SIMULATION AWARD, My Virtual Anastomosis delivers a comprehensive educational continuum for development of technical surgical skills in one of the key areas of cardiovascular surgery.
Any surgeon in training who will perform an anastomosis: cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, plastic surgery, gastro-intestinal surgery and gynaecological surgery.
- Help scholars develop their practical skills
- Maximize the training effect through ongoing personalized quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Physical and mental preparation of the surgeon
- Identify the degree of stenosis of the host vessel
- Make an appropriate indication for surgery
- Have a correct attitude during surgery
- Prepare and condition the patient for the surgical process
- Identify, expose maybe stabilize vessels in the human heart
- Harvest and prepare a graft
- Execution Time Limited
- Duration 60 Days counting from your Enroll Date
- Available for
- This application provides a verifiable certification when it's completed.
- Investment Free