Plan S and Open Access
Article 29.2 of the Model Grant Agreement sets out detailed legal requirements on open access to scientific publications: under Horizon 2020, each beneficiary must ensure open access to all peer-reviewed scientific publications relating to its results. This course provides an overview of Open Access and Plan S for research projects funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
Members of the Consortium of Magnet4Europe project
- Consortium briefing on Plan S / open access publishing
- What’s NOT Open Access?
- Exécution Apprentissage personnel
- Estimated Duration 8 MINUTES
- Available for
- This application provides a verifiable certification when it's completed.
- Investment 0,00 EUR Gratuit