Library update: 6 new articles available !
- Fluorescence to highlight the urethra: a human cadaveric study
- Advantages of transanal approach in low rectal cancer resections
- Long-term outcomes by a transanal approach to total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer
- Recent advances in the management of rectal cancer: no surgery, minimal surgery or minimally invasive surgery
- Outcomes of a single surgeon-based TaTME for rectal cancer
- Surgery beyond the visible light spectrum: theoretical and applied methods for localization of the male urethra during TaTME